We are committed to protecting your privacy
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used.
- We use the information we collect from you to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you about delays or problems and occasionally, if you have opted in, to send you details about special offers and new web developments which we think you may find of interest.
- When you order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit card or debit card details, telephone number and mobile phone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status. We ask for your telephone number and mobile number so that we can contact you if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order.
- We do not store credit card or debit card details.
- We use your shopping history to help us advise you about merchandise that might interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website.
- When you enter a Prize Draw, we will ask you for your name, address and email address. This allows us to administer the Prize Draw and notify the winners.
- We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for collection and use of your data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
- We will only collect personal data from you when we have your consent to do so; or we need your personal data to perform a contract with you, for example to process a payment from you; or to fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order; or the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
- You have several rights under data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to: request access to your personal data; request correction of your personal data; request erasure of your personal data; request restriction of processing of your personal data; request the transfer of your personal data; object to processing of your personal data. To make any of these requests please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Baker Ross Limited may monitor email traffic data and also email content for the purposes of security and staff training.
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. And the encryption technique we use is certified by VeriSign, the world’s most respected certification body for internet firms.
Our Mailing List
Can I be removed from your mailing list?
- Baker Ross will send you special offers and promotions by post, email and SMS. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01686 9485 (Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5pm). You can also unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’ by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer of any marketing email. Please remember it can take up to 21 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may receive one or two more. Our brochures are printed in advance so it can take up to eight weeks for the process to be complete and you may receive one further brochure.
- If you do not wish to receive information from us, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that although we will take you off our mailing list as soon as you ask us, our brochures are printed in advance so it can take up to eight weeks for the process to be complete and you may receive one further brochure.
- If you have previously asked us not to send offers but have changed your mind please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01686 9485 (Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5pm).
Why did I receive your brochure when I didn't request it?
Can I go back on your Mailing List?
- Click here to view our cookies policy.
- Baker Ross Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, under company registration number 1604275 and having its registered address as Treviot House, 186-192 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1LR. The VAT registration number is IE 3276704KH.