Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
35 minutes per mug
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a blank mug and use a red porcelain pen to draw and colour in a red cross (the centre of the Union Jack flag) onto the front of the mug. Then draw a diagonal red line coming from the centre of the cross in each of the four blank spaces, remembering to leave a thin white border.
- Use a dark blue porcelain pen to colour the blue sections of the Union Jack flag onto the front of the mug. Then repeat these steps to draw the Union Jack flag onto the back of the mug as well.
- Take another mug and use a red porcelain pen to write ‘VE’ at the top of the front of the mug. Then use a blue porcelain pen to write ‘DAY’ Just below.
- Write ’75th’ below that using the red pen, and below that use the blue pen to write ‘ANNIVERSARY’
- Use the blue porcelain pen to colour in the handle and to create a blue strip at the top of the mug.
If you make a mistake when drawing your design, use a wet wipe or a damp cloth to remove the pen ink.