Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fold a large paper plate in half and use glue to stick two large pom poms to the inside, at the bottom.
- Use the template provided to cut out the shapes from a small paper plate, then stick all of the tail pieces together with double-sided tape.
- Remove the lower half of a Skin Tone People Cut-Out and stick it to the back of the rocking paper plate with double sided tape. Cut a long thin piece of paper plate and stick it onto the back of the body with double-sided tape to support it.
- Cut out the two clam-shell bra pieces and stick them on with double-sided tape.
- Wrap some wool around your hand until you have ten to fifteen strands, then snip off and snip through one side to make your hairs. Arrange them on your mermaid’s head using double-sided tape. Gently twist the wool on each side and stick the hair into place at the front. Trim the hair where needed.
- Draw on your mermaid’s face.
- Use glue to decorate the mermaid’s tail, necklace and hair with pom poms and jewels.
Use a craft stick or a long piece cut from a paper plate to stick behind the mermaids body for support.