Easy. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the templates and cut them out.
- Draw around the templates onto the card and cut them out.
- Take your empty bottle and add the packet of shells.
- Next squeeze roughly 3 table spoons of silver glitter glue into the bottle.
- Add 3 drops of blue food colouring and one drop of yellow.
- Top the bottle up with tap water replace the lid and shake.
- Now is the time to decide if your bottle needs any more colouring or glitter, If it does add it now.
- Superglue the lid and screw it on tightly.
- Take the face cut out and add wiggle eyes and draw a smile. Cut strips of wool for the hair and stick these onto the face using PVA glue.
- Stick on the seashell bikini top and tail using double sided tape.
- Once the head is dry stick this on using double sided tape.
- Decorate with gems.
Note: Never leave the bottle on a windowsill or in direct sunlight
Try adding plastic beads and sequins or other little waterproof objects to your bottle and take note of what floats and what sinks