Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
1.5 hours + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the outer of the jam jar with white porcelain paint and back as per the instructions to seal the paint. Allow to cool fully and add a second coat if needed.
- Cut a length of green ribbon and wrap around the lower portion of the jar and secure to in place with a few dabs of hot glue.
- Cut a small triangle from the orange adhesive felt to create the nose of the snow man and remove the backing and secure to the front of the jar.
- With small dabs of hot glue secure two larger black mini pom pom to create the eyes and a further five for the snowman’s mouth.
- On to the lid of the jar secure a cluster of four mini pom poms to create a bobble on the top to finish.
Work in neat smooth strokes when painting the jar to create a more even finish.