Easy, adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a shark shape onto a piece of blue card then cut this shape out. Next cut the shark in half, starting from the tail and ending at the mouth, so you are left with two pieces.
- Line the two shark pieces up and with a thin black pen draw some gill lines across the body.
- Peel the backing off a self-adhesive wiggle eye and stick in place on the top shark piece. Put to one side.
- Draw a small fish shape onto a piece of red card then cut this out. Take a toothpick and cut it about 2cm long. On the back of the small fish, stick one end of the toothpick in place with tape
- Take the bottom shark piece, turn this over and stick the other end of the toothpick in place with tape. Making sure that the little fish is positioned near the end of the sharks mouth.
- Apply a small amount of super tacky glue to the top half and bottom half of the wooden peg, making sure that there is no glue on the end of the peg where you will need to squeeze it. Then stick the top and bottom shark pieces to the peg, ensuring that these line up evenly. Leave to dry.
- Squeeze the peg to reveal the little fish inside the shark’s mouth.
Make sure you stick the little fish near to the end of the shark’s mouth so that when it’s opened you can see it clearly.