Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Open up a Zippa bag and squirt some blue paint into the bottom corner of the bag.
- Then squirt some green paint into the bag next to the blue paint.
- Continue to add sections of blue and green paint into the bag until most of the bag is covered.
- Close the zip and gently flatten the bag to spread the paint out.
- Get an adult to use the glue gun to stick down the zip, to make sure no paint can escape.
- Add duct tape to the edges of the bag to further prevent leakage.
The paint spreads further than you think, so try not to add too much.